Surprise Surprise looks like I’ll be getting personal again. Wasn’t part of my original plan to do so anytime soon but hey, I took a quick look at my comments the other today and lo and behold I had been tagged. Check out Swinging on a Star to meet the person who tagged me. 😛
Without further ado here’s
The Fun Questions Tag
- Link the blog you found the tag in.
- Tag 5 people and invite anyone reading to do the tag.
- Have fun! (of course!) 😉
1. When is your birthday? (You don’t have to include the year if you don’t want to.)
Although interesting fact about me, I haven’t really thrown a birthday party since I was 12, maybe 13. I’m not much of a Birthday guy. Its usually family and friends that end up pushing me to do interesting things to celebrate. Sometimes cuz of them I randomly end up celebrating it as far as a month later. Talk about surprise Birthday Party… ha
2. What are 3 of your favorite colors?
Black, Red, and Purple
3. What are your 3 favorites quotes?
“Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.”
“Treat everyone with politeness and kindness, not because they are nice, but because you are.”
― Roy T. Bennett
“I hate snakeu.”
4. Are you addicted to YouTube?
I luv youtube because I can look up so many different types of videos on there. Anything from “how to” videos, to people talking about their hobbies, to music, etc. But that said I’m sure I can mange without it for a couple months if need be. The internet as a whole on the other hand?….Yup you can say i’m definitely addicted to that. It’s become too integrated into my daily life at this point, to not have it at my disposal would drive me mad. MAD. Gotta have my daily dose of memes.
5. What are 3 of your favorite shows on TV or YouTube or both?
Hmm I don’t watch any shows on TV proper anymore and I don’t really watch anything on youtube either. I mean I watch BTS’s Burn The Stage on youtube red but that’s like a documentary series. Its behind the scenes kind of stuff showing the ins and outs of the group.. Not exactly the kind of show “show” I think this question was asking about. But if I open this up to Netflix then I can say I finally caught up to Stranger Things season 2, so there’s that.
I had heard the original peeps behind the show had imagined it to be an anthology series originally. So knowing that I had been hesitant to check out season two. I was worried it was gonna be draggy and feel tacked on. Luckily it wasn’t and was good enough for me to mention it here and now. Other than that I’ve kinda been taking a small break from watching anything since I’ve been kinda busy with life.
6. What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?
Somebody logical, who’s not afraid to tell it like it is, but is also compassionate.
7. Do you like your name?
Yes I’m named after my father and am very proud to be. We have the same Middle name even. I think I’ve stated this before but I’ll say it again. If I ever have a boy i’d like to pass the name down to him as well. 🙂
8. If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
I wouldn’t change it under any circumstance. That said I’m always open to a new nickname. Though I don’t know why you wouldn’t wanna stick with calling me Kwenzqoatl. It rolls of the tongue so easily doesn’t it. 😛 Seriously, is anyone curious what that name is all about?
9. What is your fantasy dream?
Meeting BTS, Meeting Blackpink.… Going clubbing with HyunA? Idk lmao. I guess all these things would have a better chance of happening if I got my a$$ over to South Korea one of these days. 🙂
10. Do you wear makeup?
11. If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
Hmm, I don’t know if I would ever write a book book because I have no interest to. That said when I was 13-17 I did go through a poetry phase. I could see myself putting them as a collection in a book. I would probs name it something like, “My Non-Confessions.”
In case your wondering why I’d go with that title, it would be because back then I used writing poems as an outlet to express thoughts I would never share with anybody. and I legit never did. Share them with anybody that is. Thus they are literally non confessions thus the fitting name.
I don’t think anybody would be interested in them tho. They were probs bad if I’m being honest.
12. What makes you cry?
There’s a couple of things. I think what gets me the most though is people being hurt by acts out of their control.
13. What makes you angry?
People not recognizing and wanting to correct their wrongdoings.
14. What makes you happy?
Other people being happy.
15. What is “Fangirling?”
Loosing oneself to the ecstasy of the moment. Yup i think that’s pretty much it in a nutshell.
16. What are your 3 favorites snacks?
Cookies & Cream Ice Cream, xxtra Flaming Hot Cheetos , and Oreos
17. What are your 3 favorite foods?
French Fries, Pizza, and scrambled eggs. I swear I could eat these three things all day and NOT feel full.
18. What are your 3 favorite drinks?
lemonade(home made), orange juice(home made), and coke.
You’ll notice I didn’t pick anything alcoholic. That’s because I don’t happen to drink. Don’t worry tho I can still be equally cray cray without it. Although I’m not sure if that’s something to brag about…
19. Can you tell us a little about yourself?
JK. 😛 I mean what else is there for me to say. I’m an easy going person, who is open minded as all heck, and who likes to try new things. I feel like that describes me perfectly in a nutshell. 🙂 At the end of the day I’m all about treating others the way you wanna be treated. Does it sound cliche? Of course because it’s a good motto!
20. What are 10 random facts about you?
- I use to be in a band. (played Guitar)
- I use to be in a school band(played Alto Saxophone)
- I use to be an Anime Reviewer on youtube back in 2008-2009 but I stopped cuz I got busy with school
- I love gaming(but I’m Bad)
- I custom built my PC(I wanted VR)
- I like to dye my hair(have had it brown, red, and blue)
- love film(got into it because my dad use to take our family to see something like once a week)
- Even though I have the nicest bed ever I like to sleep on the sofa
- I like to run(on Venice Beach)
- and last but not least, I have a dog and her name is Browny
#EXTRA: A secret goal of mine is to make friends with at least one person from every country. So far I’m only like 20% there.
21. What are your 3 fun things to do?
Listen to Kpop, Go to the Beach, and meet new people. 😀
and looks like that’s that. Hope this was entertaining for you and if not my apologies. Like always feel free to do this tag yourselves if you’re up to it. See you peeps soon.